Dongfeng Cummins Expects Engine Sales for 2020 to Reach 210,000 Units
On December 3, 2020 Dongfeng Cummins Service Conference themed with “Intelligent Power, Better Future” was held in Xi’an, the provincial capital of Shaanxi province.
According to Dongfeng Cummins, the company’s annual engine sales volume in 2020 is expected to reach 210,000 units with a total sales revenue of 10 billion RMB. In addition, its diesel engines with National VI Emission Standards for medium- and heavy-duty trucks take a leading position in the market.
Despite the negative impacts of COVID-19, Dongfeng Cummins has been making an all-out effort to upgrade its production lines and make technological innovations. With zero infection case within the company, its monthly production volume of engines reached 26,989 units in April this year. Also in 2020, Dongfeng Cummins successfully rolled out Z15N natural gas engine with National VI Emission Standards and AMT. Thus, the engine maker is no longer just an engine maker. It has also become a power driveline supplier.
Currently, Dongfeng Cummins boasts a wide spectrum of diesel and natural gas engine products (4.0-15 L; 150-660 horsepower) which are fully in compliance with National V/VI Emission Standards or EU VI Emission Standards. By constantly strengthening its marketing efforts, building its after-sales service network, introducing digital technologies and intelligent technologies, it has been working closely with tis customers and creating a win-win situation for all parties.
According to Liu Jianguo, Director of Dongfeng Cummins After-sales Service, the company has overcome a host of difficulties and has been actively involved in promoting engines with National VI Emission Standards. So far, it has built its regional operation centers in Zhengzhou and Guangzhou and provides 24/7 after-sales services to its customers.
- DCEC's Inte-brake System Achieves Higher Fuel Economy and Safety Standards 2020-07-21
- Dongfeng Cummins New Production Base: A New Model for Intelligent Manufacturing 2020-05-19
- Dongfeng Cummins Serves China's 70th Anniversary Celebration 2019-10-11
- Dongfeng Cummins Rolls Out its 3,000,000th Unit Engines 2019-06-26
- 30 Units Trucks Powered by Dongfeng Cummins Arrived in Indonesia for Operation 2019-05-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Set to Strengthen Competitiveness in Int'l Combustion Engine 2018-09-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Continues to Take the Lead in China’s Engine Industry 2018-05-08
- Dongfeng Cummins Launches Training Programs in Cairo 2018-04-29
- Kamaz-Master Visits Dongfeng Cummins 2018-04-17
- Dongfeng Cummins ISZ Engine Took Part in 2018 Dakar Rally 2018-03-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept.
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept.