Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
On December 11, Foton Motor Group 2021 Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference was held in Xi’an. Liang Zhaowen, vice president of Foton Motor Group, Han Dong, vice president of Foton AUV, Nie Haoming, vice president of Foton AUV Finance Department, Cai Bin, Vice Director of Foton AUV Bus Technology Research Institute, together with 130 representatives from 99 suppliers attended the conference.
Liang Zhaowen, vice president of Foton Motor Group, delivered a keynote speech. He pointed out that Foton AUV would continue to strengthen its efforts to develop new bus products and provide more environmentally friendly transportation solutions for bus operators.
Han Dong, vice president of Foton AUV, reviewed the bus maker’s performance this year and laid out plans for the company’s development during China’s 14th Five-Year Plan.
With the full supports of Foton Motor Group, Foton AUV established a special team in 2020 to regulate its purchases. By establishing a more open and transparent cooperative ties with its business partners, it aims to create a win-win situation for all parties.
Having made huge investments in autonomous driving and new energy vehicle sectors, Foton AUV is set to releasing some new bus models in 2021.
- Foton Cummins Rolls Off Its 100000th X Series Engine For the Year 2020 2020-12-17
- Foton Daimler Reveals its Full Series of Auman LNG Heavy-duty Trucks 2020-12-11
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row 2020-11-27
- Foton AUHAWK R Series Truck Won 2021 Chinese Truck of The Year 2020-11-27
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales
- Q1 to Q3 LNG/CNG Truck Sales Surpass Whole of Last Year