Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
On December 11, Foton Motor Group 2021 Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference was held in Xi’an. Liang Zhaowen, vice president of Foton Motor Group, Han Dong, vice president of Foton AUV, Nie Haoming, vice president of Foton AUV Finance Department, Cai Bin, Vice Director of Foton AUV Bus Technology Research Institute, together with 130 representatives from 99 suppliers attended the conference.
Liang Zhaowen, vice president of Foton Motor Group, delivered a keynote speech. He pointed out that Foton AUV would continue to strengthen its efforts to develop new bus products and provide more environmentally friendly transportation solutions for bus operators.
Han Dong, vice president of Foton AUV, reviewed the bus maker’s performance this year and laid out plans for the company’s development during China’s 14th Five-Year Plan.
With the full supports of Foton Motor Group, Foton AUV established a special team in 2020 to regulate its purchases. By establishing a more open and transparent cooperative ties with its business partners, it aims to create a win-win situation for all parties.
Having made huge investments in autonomous driving and new energy vehicle sectors, Foton AUV is set to releasing some new bus models in 2021.
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March 2021-04-07
- Offline Ceremony of 10,000,000th Foton Vehicle to Be Held 2021-04-02
- 875 Units Foton Mini-trucks to be Exported to Chile 2021-04-01
- Foton Refrigerating Truck Delivers COVID-19 Vaccines to People in Brazil 2021-03-25
- Foton Aumark Trucks Help Transport COVID-19 Vaccine in Philippines 2021-03-19
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April 2021-03-17
- Foton to Deliver Logistic Vehicles to Philippines for Operation 2021-02-26
- Foton PH, Pilipinas Shell Forge Partnership 2021-02-22
- Foton to Build 100 Parts Direct Distribution Centers in Ten Countries 2021-01-28
- 61 Foton Vehicles Were Delivered to Philippines Customers in Valenzuela City 2021-01-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April
- SANY Day 2021: A Time to Honor Outstanding Contributions
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- Guangdong Fuwa Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1
- JMC Sales Jumped by 48% in March
- Foton’s Sales Volume Broke the 100,000 Unit Threshold in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 118,300 Units in February
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February
- FAW Jiefang's Sales Volume Reached 41,690 Units in February
- China's Heavy Truck Sales Hit New Record in February
- China's Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Close to 112,000 Units in February
- Jiefang Qingdao to Increase Its Production Volume to 1,000,000 Units in March
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached a New Record High in January