FAW Jiefang Lingtu Light Truck Makes its Debut
On December 15, FAW Jiefang held a press conference in Qingdao, officially revealing its new generation light truck, Lingtu.
Built on the huge success of Jiefang J7, Lingtu has eight different models measuring from 3.85 meters to 5.4 meters in length, fully meeting customers varied needs and requirements.
Lingtu light truck is equipped with Jiefang CA4DD1-16E51 engine (maximum power: 160 horsepower; maximum torque: 480 N.m; rotation speed: 1,400-2,900 r.p.m), Jiefang 4DH series engine, Cummins ISF2.8 engine or Cummins ISF3.8 engine. With a powerful performance, the truck is able to cut fuel costs by 4,000 RMB each year. The calculation is made on a yearly mileage of 50,000 km for the truck.
In 2021, FAW Jiefang is planning to roll out Lingtu light truck with electric driveline.
Entering the light truck market in 2012, FAW Jiefang has been maintaining a robust growing momentum in its light truck business. From January to November, it sold 91,567 units light trucks. According to the company, its sales volume of light trucks is expected to exceed 100,000 units in 2020.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales