Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
On December 23, Qingling Automobile Group (hereafter referred to as Qingling) and Germany-based Bosch officially signed a cooperation agreement. According to the agreement, the two parties will establish a joint venture specializing in developing, manufacturing, assembling and marketing fuel cells. The new company boasts a registered capital of 800 million RMB (Bosch China holding 60% shares and Qingling holding 40% shares).
With a close tie with Japan-based Isuzu, Qingling is devoted to producing and selling light-, medium- and heavy-commercial vehicles as well as related diesel and gasoline engines.
Bosch is globally renowned for its internal combustion engines and fuel cells. “By joining hands with Qingling, we hope to further promote the commercialization of fuel cell vehicles in China”, said Wang Weiliang, president of Bosch China. So far, Bosch has already established its Fuel Cell R&D Center in Wuxi. In 2021, Bosch fuel cells will be rolled out in China. In addition, it has successfully developed electric pile by cooperating with Sweden-based Powercell.
According to Society of Automotive Engineers China, also known as China-SAE, the number of fuel cell vehicles will reach one million units between 2030 and 2035. In addition, China’s commercial vehicle industry is embracing fuel cells, showing huge market potentials.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October
- China Recorded 129,000 Heavy-duty Truck Sales in Ocotber
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October