FAW Jiefang Export Volume in Myanmar Reaches a New Record High
On December 22, 40 units FAW Jiefang trucks embarked on their journey to Myanmar from Ruili, Yunnan province. According to FAW Jiefang, its export volume in Myanmar this year has exceeded 750 units, up by nearly 40% year on year.
Since 2017, FAW Jiefang has developed Long V self-dumping truck (210 horsepower), JH6 truck and Hu V/Baling cargo truck. Thanks to its relentless marketing efforts in recent years, FAW Jiefang has become the leading truck brand in Myanmar’s high-end truck market.
Despite COVID-19 earlier this year, FAW Jiefang has been working closely with its sales agents. It has built new after-sales stations and is planning to establish spare parts warehouses and customer care centers.
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November 2020-12-08
- Self-Driving Truck Jointly Developed by FAW and Plus Passes Certification Test 2020-11-13
- Jiefang Trucks Loaded with Mongolia-donated Sheep Arrive in China 2020-10-23
- FAW Jiefang, Livox, Zhito to Push Autonomous Heavy Truck Into Smart Driving Era 2020-10-23
- Tractor Sales Continue to Rise with 150,600 Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit Record High of 136,000 Units in Sept. 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Place First with 32,500 Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in Sep., Up 54% YOY 2020-10-10
- FAW Jiefang Releases the World’s First L3-level Super Truck 2020-09-09
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July 2020-08-13
- Jiefang Rewards Heroic Driver for Driving a Burning Truck Away with a J7 Truck 2020-08-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October