Tan Xuguang: 100 Days of Hard Work for a New Leap in Development
At 9 a.m. on January 2, the second day of 2020, Tan Xuguang presided over the “100 days of hard work” meeting to mobilize the management team. They studied and implemented the spirit of the Fifth Plenary Session of the 19th CPC Central Committee and the Central Economic Work Conference, and aimed at gathering energy to seize the development opportunities, ensuring the completion of the first quarter’s budget task, and making a good start for the whole year.
The main venue of the conference was in Weichai Group, and 49 branch venues were set up in Jinan, Xi'an, Yangzhou, Jining, Linyi, Liaocheng and other places. Almost 50,000 Weichai employees of all levels watched the live broadcast simultaneously.
In 2020, the Group's revenue exceeded 500 billion yuan, and the total profit exceeded 20 billion yuan both for the first time. Tan Xuguang said emotionally: thanks to every courageous and invincible marketing soldiers! Thanks to every innovative "lunatic" who has no distractions and dedicated themselves in research and development! Thanks to every frontline employee who has no complaints, no regrets, and contributed silently! You are the heroes of our company, and you all have created miracles!
2021 is the first year of the "14th Five-Year Plan", and Tan Xuguang proposed for 100 days of hard work to achieve a new leap in development. Management of all levels must care for employees, set examples, go deep into the market, and create a good ecosystem, so that employees can work comfortably and vigorously. Tan Xuguang called on the 110,000 domestic employees of the group to take the initiative, resolutely implement the requirements of General Secretary Xi Jinping for state-owned enterprises, and demonstrate the role of state-owned enterprises in a major change unseen in a century.
- Weichai Engine Sales Exceeded One Million Units in 2020 2020-12-29
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov. 2020-12-29
- Weichai Expects its Engine Sales for Heavy-duty Trucks to Exceed 500,000 Units 2020-12-23
- Weichai Rolls Out Its 200,000th Unit Engine with National VI Emission Standards 2020-12-09
- Weichai Group Ranks the 83rd among Top 500 Chinese Enterprises in 2020 2020-10-14
- Weichai Launches World's First Commercialized Diesel Engine with Over 50% EFF 2020-09-17
- Weichai Power Invests in Shengrui Transmission's 8AT Automatic Transmission 2020-09-16
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai 2020-08-11
- Tan Xuguang Learns the Development and Application of Hydrogen Fuel Cell 2020-06-22
- Weichai Takes a Step Further Towards Developing Hydrogen Power in CV 2020-06-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October