Weichai Completed its Strategic Restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry
On January 6, Weichai held a press conference in Jinan, announcing its completion of the strategic restructuring of Lovol Heavy Industry Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Lovol Heavy Industry). Approved by Shandong Provincial State-owned Assets Supervision & Administration Commission, Weichai holds 60% of Lovol’s shares and thus becomes the company’s controlling shareholder.
After completing the restructuring, Weichai will give full supports to Lovol’s development in the field of powertrain solutions on the back of its strengths in engines used for various circumstances, CVT, hydraulic power solutions, etc.
Weichai also revealed that it would work closely with Lovol to develop and promote intelligent agricultural equipment by taking full advantage of its advanced technologies in electric control, new energy vehicle and autonomous driving vehicle sectors.
The strategic restructuring of Lovol has ushered in a brand new era for Weichai, marking a huge step forward in China’s agricultural equipment industry.
According to Tan Xuguang, president of Weichai, the company aims to increase its annual sales revenue to 50 billion RMB in 2025 and help Lovol grow into one of the world’s leading players in the high-end agricultural machinery industry.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October