ZOOMLION's Mixer Trucks Are Delivered to Philippine Clients in Batches
Recently, a batch of Zoomlion mixer trucks arrived at Shanghai port, where they will start their "travel" again to the Philippines by sea and then be delivered to customers through local agents. The batch delivery of Zoomlion mixer trucks to the Philippines once again demonstrates the popularity and strong market competitiveness of Zoomlion 4.0 products in Southeast Asia.
Xu Jian, the head of Asia Special Zone of Zoomlion Concrete Machinery Overseas Marketing Company, said: "Under the influence of the pandemic, we give full play to the role of local channels and carry out our overseas business normally through agents. The smooth delivery of the products further highlights the importance of the company's' localization' strategy for overseas development, and also marks the stable operation of Zoomlion's overseas business."
According to reports, this order has a total of 30 mixer trucks, which are new products customized and developed by Zoomlion for the Philippine market. Xu Jian introduced: "After the Philippines selected Euro IV emission standards in 2018, we developed the customized mixer truck after sufficient market research and targeting the local working conditions. The HOWO A7 380-horsepower European IV chassis ZOOMLION 10JBH mixer trucks delivered this time will better meet the customer's needs and further enhance the competitiveness of the company's products in the local market. "
It is said that, after several years of development, Zoomlion's full range of engineering cranes, concrete machinery, earthwork machinery, tower cranes and other products have entered the Philippine market. Zoomlion's various engineering machinery and equipment are found in many local projects such as Hongsheng Real Estate Project, Pasay Real Estate Project, Angela Apartments Project and City Clou Project.
At present, infrastructure construction in the Philippines is in a high-speed development stage, and a large number of urban construction projects, mineral projects and agricultural mechanization projects will emerge in the next 3-5 years, which also provides development opportunities for Zoomlion and other equipment manufacturing enterprises.
Xu Jian said: "These mixer trucks are delivered during the challenge of the pandemic, which shows that local agents and customers have full confidence in Zoomlion products, and also represents the Philippine market's recognition of Zoomlion brand. In the future, we will continue to implement the "localization" development strategy in the process of globalization, deeply integrate into the Philippines, and work with local agents to provide high-quality products and services to local customers, thus contributing to the development of the Philippines and Southeast Asian countries and achieving win-win results for all parties."
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years 2020-08-14
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line 2020-08-12
- Zoomlion Produces ‘World’s First’ Electric Truck Crane 2020-06-28
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners 2020-04-13
- Zoomlion Witnesses a Big Boom in Both its Domestic and Overseas Business in Earl 2018-02-28
- Zoomlion Exports its Vehicle-mounted Pump to Turkey 2018-02-02
- Zoomlion Delivers 19 Sanitation Trucks to Taizhou City 2017-11-29
- Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017 2017-09-08
- Zoomlion Partners with CIFA to Roll Off K43C Concrete Pump Truck 2017-06-27
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus 2017-03-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October