XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
XCMG (000425.SZ), one of the world's top construction machinery manufacturers, has been named one of "The World's 500 Most Influential Brands" for the second time by The World Brand Lab and is the only Chinese construction machinery manufacturer to make it onto the 2020 list. The company also ranked in the top 100 of the 2020 China's 500 Most Valuable Brands list.
"We are privileged to be recognized as an influential brand at a time when people judge a brand more by its sustainability and change-making ability," said Yang Dongsheng, General Manager of XCMG Machinery. "The COVID-19 pandemic has brought more challenges for brands to convert such value to its fundamental strategy, and we hope to seize this opportunity to share our experience of a green recovery with our industrial partners and other brands around the world."XCMG is taking innovation and sustainability as its core development strategy and places the concept of sustainable development throughout every link of its product manufacturing.
The company is taking an "Advanced and Endurable" development path to develop green products, helping customers save energy and reduce emissions. Its introduction of LNG technology back in 2009 has led to a full coverage of green energy product lines from construction machineries to heavy trucks, such as its XE215HB hybrid excavator that can save energy at a rate of more than 25 percent.
The strategy has been proven by partners and customers. At the 2020 Global Top 50 Construction Machinery Summit, XCMG mobile cranes ranked first in the 2020 Top 10 Global Mobile Crane Manufacturers list. In addition, XCMG is investing more in intelligent and green manufacturing. The company has stopped using materials and processing techniques that may pollute the environment and endanger health. It has invested more than CNY250 million(US$ 38.1 million) in pollution treatment as well as energy and water source testing, including a 72-million yuan (US$10.9 million) investment in the green welding process.
XCMG has also invested 1.5 billion yuan(US$ 228.9 million) to establish a large-scale precision machining factory which utilizes a world-class green manufacturing system with zero emissions of solid pollutants.
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show 2020-12-11
- The 1,000 th XCMG Mining Truck XDM80 Rolled Off Factory Line 2020-08-28
- XCMG Launched Four New Products 2020-08-27
- XCMG Delivers 200 Construction Machinery to Brazilian Government 2020-07-10
- XCMG Bank Brazil Opens for Business 2020-07-09
- XCMG XG70 Wide-body Dumper Won Order Worth 30 Million Yuan in Inner Mongolia 2020-05-29
- XCMG Jumps up to Global Top Four on KHL's Yellow Table 2020 2020-05-21
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil 2020-04-17
- XCMG Exports Tens of Special Epidemic Prevention Equipment to Middle East 2020-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November
- Foton Saw Sales Growth for 7 Months in a Row