JAC Continues to Be the Leading Truck Brand in Peru for 11 Years in a Row
At the end of 2020, JAC successfully delivered 40 units light trucks to its customer Jimenez Group in Peru, making the largest ever delivery in Peru in the past decade from JAC.
In the face of a host of challenges due to COVID-19, JAC managed to record a sales volume of 754 units light trucks, up by 4.5% year on year. It succeeded in retaining the leading light truck brand title for the eleventh consecutive year.
Considering its road and weather conditions, JAC recommended its N95 and N55 light trucks to its sales agents in Peru. With impressively powerful performances, the two light trucks boast stable and consistently powerful performances even working at an altitude 3,000 meters above the sea level.
After the delivery of the trucks, JAC will hold some training sessions for truck drivers and maintenance workers in Peru, ensuring the smooth operation of all its vehicles.
- China’s Sales Volume of Light Trucks Reached 203,400 Units in October 2020-11-24
- JAC Motors’ Gorgeous Bloom in 2020 Macau Automobile Exposition 2020-11-18
- JAC Sold 185,025 Units Light Trucks from January to October 2020-11-06
- From Product-Driven to Value-Driven, JAC Light Truck Entering the 4.0 Era 2020-09-15
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth 2020-08-17
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process 2020-07-30
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75% 2020-07-23
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1 2020-07-21
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation 2020-07-01
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express 2020-06-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles
- FAW South Africa Sold 1,344 Units Trucks from January to November