10 Units Foton TM Mini-Trucks Delivered to Columbia for Operation
On January 20, Foton officially delivered 10 units TM 1.5 L mini-trucks to their customer in Columbia. After the delivery, the vehicles will be immediately put into operation, providing the last kilometer logistic solutions for local governments and enterprises.
Making its debut only one year ago, Foton TM 1.5L mini-truck now holds 70% of Columbian mini-truck market.
A customer which is the only enterprise in Columbia that has already obtained ICONTEC certificate, is specialized in grain production, poultry cultivation, and related distribution services. Currently, its products are sold in over 15 countries. In response to the more strict knockdown measures due to COVID-19, the company has been working closely with Foton to develop new marketing strategies and more efficient logistic plans for local customers.
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
- Foton Forland Delivers Its 120,000th Trucks with National Ⅵ Emission Standards 2020-08-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November