50 SHACMAN Trucks Were Delivered to Local Government of Kenya
At the beginning of 2021, SHACMAN Kenya Office held a delivery ceremony of SHACMAN trucks with dealer in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya. A total of 50 SHACMAN trucks were successfully delivered to the local government of Kenya in three batches.
Kenya has a beautiful scenery in January. After years of hard work, SHACMAN trucks have spread all over Kenya, and are favored by local government.At the delivery ceremony, relevant personnel of the Kenyan government took over the golden key which represent wealth, and highly praised SHACMAN trucks. The service engineer of Kenya office explained the advantages of SHACMAN trucks, then invited the relevant personnel to visit the local assembly plant, and systematically introduced the product configuration, technical characteristics, quality assurance policies and parts guarantee.
Covid-19 also attacked Kenya in 2020, while SHACMAN Kenya team still stood the ground and providing reliable products, quality services for local customers, and has gained high recognition and appreciation from them. In the future, SHACMAN will continue to strive to return customers' support and trust with high-quality products and services.
- SHACMAN Rolled Off the 10000th Delong K3000 Light Truck 2020-10-12
- SHACMAN Expects Its Assembly Plant in Mexico to Begin Operation in Nov. 2020-09-09
- Shacman Made Its Entry into Mexico’s Commercial Vehicle Market 2020-07-07
- SHACMAN-ZPMC South Africa Durban Specialized Tractor Delivery Ceremony Was Held 2020-07-04
- SHACMAN Nigeria Introduces Fire Trucks to Its Range of Products 2020-06-22
- SHACMAN on Display at 2019 Kenya-China Trade Week 2019-06-26
- Foton Opens East Africa Operation Center in Kenya 2019-01-22
- Hino Improves Kenyan Customers Experience with the Brand 2018-10-12
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
- New Products Launch Of Foton Motor Kenya Ltd Powering New Maritime Silk Road 2018-02-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November