61 Foton Vehicles Were Delivered to Philippines Customers in Valenzuela City
IN AID of public service programs in Valenzuela City, Mayor Rex Gatchalian, with help from the office of Senator Sherwin Gatchalian, chose Foton commercial vehicles to empower “mobility for city-wide projects and programs designed to build stronger and faster response capabilities for the city’s barangays.”
A total of 61 vehicles — 42 units of the Foton Tornado 4.4C Mini Dump Truck for multi-purpose operations and 19 units of the Foton Gratour Midi Truck for animal control programs — were turned over at the Valenzuela City Hall grounds.
“These units are specialty vehicle trucks, utility trucks for the delivery of relief goods, and (trucks for) animal control units. Our strategy is to give them to the local towns so they can render faster service to the people,” said Senator Gatchalian in a release.
“I believe we are again the first city in the country to have animal control units,” added Mayor Gatchalian.
The customized Foton Gratour MT Animal Control Truck is powered by an efficient 1.5-liter gasoline engine capable of producing 110hp at 6,000rpm and 142Nm at 4,500rpm. It is mated with a five-speed manual transmission and complies with Euro V standards. Its compact build means it can negotiate even the smaller streets of different barangays, which makes it a perfect unit for catching stray dogs that threaten the safety of citizens.
Senator Gatchalian said that the idea to acquire dump trucks came to him during the pandemic, as he wanted to distribute 200,000 food packs in one week. He and the Valenzuela mayor decided that this type of vehicle is suited to the task, and can still be used for other needs.
The Foton Tornado 4.4C Mini Dump Truck is powered by the “world-famous” ISF 3.8 Cummins Diesel Engine, with a maximum output of 154hp at 2,600rpm and torque of 500Nm at 1,200 to 1,900 rpm. It has a payload capacity of 4,590kg and can fit a large volume of relief goods in its 4CMB dump box.
- 10 Units Foton TM Mini-Trucks Delivered to Columbia for Operation 2021-01-26
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
- Foton IBLUE Truck Takes Only Three Minutes to Complete Battery Swapping 2020-08-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November