100 Units SAIC Hongyan Trucks Handed Over to Congo Mining Corporation
On January 26, a grand ceremony was held in Chongqing to mark the handover of 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks to their customer Congo Mining Corporation. On the same day, the customer from Africa placed an additional order of 200 units trucks on SAIC Hongyan.
Thanks to the consistently impressive performances of nearly 100 units SAIC Hongyan trucks, Congo Mining Corporation has been strengthening its cooperation with SAIC Hongyan in recent years. In 2020 alone, it purchased three batches of trucks from SAIC Hongyan.
Taking full account of the working conditions in the mining areas, SAIC Hongyan has rolled out heavy-duty trucks with more customized features for its customer.
In 2020, SAIC Hongyan made several breakthroughs. Its annual sales volume of heavy-duty trucks exceeded 80,000 units for the very first time, up by 38% year on year. Its business revenue broke 20 billion RMB threshold, up by 41% year on year. Its annual export volume jumped by 51% year on year.
So far this year, SAIC Hongyan has already received orders of over 500 units trucks. According to the company, it aims to double its export volume and increase its revenue in exports to over one billion RMB.
With a fast growing popularity in the overseas market, SAIC Hongyan has already established a solid presence in over 40 countries and regions across the globe.
- 150 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to African Customers 2020-12-28
- SAIC Hongyan Trucks Participated in the Construction of China-Lao Railways 2020-12-25
- 100 Units SAIC Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Vietnam for Operation 2020-12-24
- SAIC Hongyan Reveals a New Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck 2020-12-23
- 64 Units Hongyan Heavy-duty Trucks to Arrive in Turkmenistan for Operation 2020-10-29
- Hongyan Breaks Ground on a New Plant with an Investment of 1.1 Billion 2020-10-15
- 290 Hongyan Military Trucks Participate in Fighting Floods in Cambodia 2020-10-13
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled 2020-09-01
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June 2020-07-22
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation 2020-07-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November