Foton to Build 100 Parts Direct Distribution Centers in Ten Countries
Recently, Foton opened five direct distribution centers in Vietnam and Bolivia. As a part of the company’s campaign to build 100 direct distribution centers in ten countries, its new direct distribution centers will better serve Foton’s overseas customers and meet their diversified needs.
Foton in Vietnam
As the leading commercial vehicle brand in Vietnam, Foton has already established strategic cooperation with over 80 spare parts distributors across Vietnam, providing higher quality spare parts and more timely after-sales services to its customers. By setting up two direct distribution centers in Ho Chi Minh city and Thai Binh, Foton is set to greatly enhancing its presence in Vietnam.
Foton in Bolivia
In Bolivia, Foton has already established business cooperation with ImportChinrepestoss R.L. and launched three direct distribution centers in San Cruz and Cochabamba. The operation of these centers will help local businesses address their pressing concerns.
- 61 Foton Vehicles Were Delivered to Philippines Customers in Valenzuela City 2021-01-27
- 10 Units Foton TM Mini-Trucks Delivered to Columbia for Operation 2021-01-26
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- Foton Tops Light Truck Sales with 40 Thousand Units Sold in Sept. 2020-10-19
- Foton Delivers First 20 VIEW Vehicles to BEST EXPRESS in Malaysia 2020-10-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
- Hyundai Reveals World’s First Hydrogen Fuel Cell Heavy-duty Truck at CIIE
- Daimler and Volvo Sign Binding Agreement to Form a Fuel-cell Joint Venture
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020
- China Sold 472,300 Units Commercial Vehicles in November
- China Sold 135,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November