Foton to Deliver Logistic Vehicles to Philippines for Operation
Recently, Foton secured a deal of logistic vehicles EST-M from J&T, one of the leading players in Philippines’ logistic market. With a loading capacity of 25 tons, Foton EST-M is equipped with Cummins engine with maximum 270 horsepower when operating at a rotation speed of 2,500 rpm. When operating at a rotation speed of 1,400 rpm, the vehicle is able to achieve a maximum torque of 970 N.m.
With two up-and-down side doors and one mechanical rear door, Foton EST-M can easily load and unload goods. In addition, it achieves high reliability and delivers consistently impressive performances.
According to J&T, its purchase from Foton will further expand its scale of business and give itself a competitive edge in the local market.
Since establishing cooperative ties with Foton in 2019, J&T has bought over 450 units vehicles from Foton, including light trucks, vans, etc.
“Foton is highly reliable in its products and services”, said Arron Wang, Director of Purchases from J&T.
“Sharing a vision of sustainable development, we will continue to work close with Foton”, added Zoe Chi, vice president of J&T.
- Foton PH, Pilipinas Shell Forge Partnership 2021-02-22
- Foton to Build 100 Parts Direct Distribution Centers in Ten Countries 2021-01-28
- 61 Foton Vehicles Were Delivered to Philippines Customers in Valenzuela City 2021-01-27
- 10 Units Foton TM Mini-Trucks Delivered to Columbia for Operation 2021-01-26
- 200 Units Foton Mini-trucks Delivered to Philippines for Operation 2021-01-04
- Foton and Cummins Jointly Establish a New Joint Venture 2020-12-23
- 5 Units Foton Auman Trucks to Arrive in Ecuador for Operation 2020-11-11
- Foton Continues to Strengthen its Brand Value in Chile 2020-10-29
- FOTON Further Promotes Gratour TM300 in Philippines 2020-10-26
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- TGX Individual Lion S: The Alpha Lion Picks up the Pace
- Daimler Plans Separation into Two Pure-play Companies
- XCMG Named as One of the World's 500 Most Influential Brands
- FAW Group Be Reportedly in Talks to Buy a Majority Share of IVECO
- Qingling and Germany-based Bosch to Establish a Joint Venture
- Foton Global Business Partners-Suppliers Conference Held in Xi’an
- Diplomatic Envoys from 12 Countries Visit SHACMAN
- XCMG exhibits Oriental Wisdom at Shanghai Bauma China 2020 Show
- More than 2,800 Exhibitors to Participate in Bauma CHINA
- Better World Better Sany - SANY at Bauma CHINA 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Export Maintains a Rapid Growth at the Start of 2021
- Dongfeng Cummins Sold 26,300 Units Engines with National VI Emission Standards
- China Sold 759,300 Units Tractor Trucks in 2020
- China Sold 109,600 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in December
- Foton Sold 195,704 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks and 434,734 Light Trucks
- China’s Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Estimated to Reach 1.623 Million Units
- CNHTC Truck Sales Volume in 2020 Exceeds 500,000 Units
- China Sold 136,900 Units NG Engines for Heavy-duty Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- China Sold 241,000 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks from Jan. to Nov.
- Liuzhou Motor Sold 85,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in 2020