XCMG’s Z-series cargo trucks include flatbed trucks, box/stake trucks, van vehicles, etc. XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck has been designed and developed on the basis of the principle “standardization, serialization and modularization” and market features.
The series product is reliable, durable, economical and practical and always enjoys a good reputation in the domestic and foreign markets. With its features such as comfortability, high reliability, high economical efficiency and environmental protection, the product is favored by the majority of users.
XCMG’s Z-series cargo truck is used mainly in short-distance logistics transportation, with the transportation distance of 50km in general. The product can be widely used to transport the following goods:
1. Daily industrial products: plastics, chemical fibers, textile products, bags and suitcases, clothes, cigarettes, drinks and beverages, household appliances, hardware and general merchandise, express logistics, etc.
2. Agricultural and sideline product: cold chain products, fresh products, fruits, vegetables, fertilizers, food, etc.
3. Transportation of building materials: reinforcing bars, security doors and windows, tiles, fine sands, putty powder, etc.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG Held Promotional Activities in Kuala Lumpur
- 100 Units XCMG HAVAN Trucks Assembled at XCMG’s Production Base
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Beiben and XCMG Jointly Launch New Chassis for Special Vehicles
- XCMG HAVAN G7 ULT Trucks Delivered to Hami for Operation
- XCMG Sold 1,200 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- XCMG Set Up KD Factory in Nigeria
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- XCMG Delivered Electric Mining Dump Trucks to Southwest China
- XCMG, Shines on the International Market