U platform 6x4 tipper truck (LNG)
Suitable for the transportation of construction waste
1. High reliability
(1)The way beam and the cross beam of chassis are made by the high strength alloy material, which is strong and durable.
(2)The way beam adopts the imported Italian flexible roller type machine, achieve the roll forming one time and effectively avoid the material damage during stamping.
(3)The left and right connected shafts of suspension are made by forging, the strength is greatly enhanced, and the stress is greatly reduced.
(1)The cab adopts cage structure, high strength and energy absorbing body. From the impact test, in line with the requirements of the European ECE-R29 regulations on frontal impact, side impact, top pressure and end drilling.
(2)The brake pressure reaches 10BAR, the brake distance is more shorter and more security.
(3)Passed the pressure test of commercial vehicle cab occupant protection in the national quality supervision and inspection center on 2012.
3.Economic and environment friendly
(1)Use of green power and national IV emission standard, fully meet the requirement of national emission regulations.
(2)The torque of engine is big, more fuel saving when running in the economic speed range .
The chassis and the upper body are designed synchronously, reserve the position and space for modification, realize the seamless connection as a whole, avoid the damage to the chassis in the process of machining, more security to the vehicle CAN bus and other electric appliances assembly.
5. Intelligent control
(1)Use the CAN-BUS controlling technology, achieving the information sharing, Remote vehicle locking, electronic speed limit and other functions.
(2)Understand the position of the vehicle, the running state, the occupants, maintenance and other information at the first time.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics