U platform 8x4 Cryogenic liquid transport vehicle (LNG)
suitable for the transport of liquefied natural gas, as well as other low temperature chemicals
1. Comfortable and good looking
(1)The appearance of the cabin is the most popular overall streamlined design with small angles and big rounded angles.
(2)Spacious driving space, extra-wide sleeper, ergonomic design, operation comfort. Full and warm air conditioning, electric lifting windows.
2.Safety and reliability
(1)The cab adopts cage structure, high strength and energy absorbing body. From the impact test, in line with the requirements of the European ECE-R29 regulations.
(2)The brake pressure reaches 10BAR, the brake distance is more shorter and more security
(3)Used disc brake, exhaust pipe located the front side, matching RSC electronic stability system, through the engine speed limited, fully meet the national hazardous goods transport requirements.
(1) Engine service period is longer than the same kind of domestic products, saving maintenance costs.
(2) Lightweight design for the fuel saving utmost.
4. Ntelligent and environmental protection
(1) Use the Can-Bus bus technology to improve the stability of the electrical system.
(2) Lianhetong: integrated with the traveling data recorder, which not only has the Beidou positioning function, but also helps the user to manage the vehicle's function.
(3) the whole liquid crystal combination instrument, the driver can be the first time to master the vehicle fault information, control of the vehicle anytime.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics