JMC Heavy-duty Truck Weilong
JX6D Series Engine
MICHELIN 315/80R22.5 16PR
With 9.0 litre and 13.0 litre engine options, the new truck is the result of the JMC-Ford joint venture in China, leveraging Ford’s European vehicle and engine technology with JMC’s local manufacturing base and distribution network.
The heavy-duty truck can meet the customers’ demand for intelligence by providing them with vehicle monitor, fuel consumption management, cargo dispatch and driver behavior analysis. It helps users to check the vehicle status, improve transportation efficiency and reduce your fuel costs and other operational costs.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network