Dongfeng Duolika D12 Medium Truck
Dongfeng Cummins ISD6.7L/ISB 5.9
Dongfeng Duolika D12 can be equipped with either Dongfeng Cummins ISB 5.9 or ISD 6.7 6-cylinder engine, which has a good power when working with FAST transmission and DANA axle, ensuring the high quality and reliability of the complete vehicle. In addition, Dongfeng Duolika features new technology and new materials that are used in aluminium fuel tank, aluminium air cylinder and vacuum tire etc to provide customers with weight savings.
According to technician of Dongfeng Cummins, ISD6.7 engine features light-weighted design, bell housing and gear housing with high-pressure cast aluminum technique, and some parts are made of high-intensity compound materials, thus making it 20% lighter than its same kind in China. Duolika D12 with this engine is at most 500kg lighter than other 12m trucks, which means customers can load 0.5t more goods.
In addition, ISD6.7 National Ⅴ engine has a maximum power of 300hp and torque of 1100N.m. The maximum torque can be reached when engine is runing between 1,200-1,800 rev, fully satisfying customers’ demand for high timeliness. ISD6.7 National Ⅴ engine has a wide range of fuel economy with the lowest fuel consumption down to 193g/kWh, 5% lower than the industrial average. In addition, Dongfeng Duolika features Dr. Kang and C-LINK systems that make its fuel consumption decrease by at least 1.1L.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan