JAC Shuailing T6 Pickup
Pickup Bed: 1520×1520×470mm
4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine
Shuailing T6 has a pickup bed with a dimension of 1520×1520×470mm (LWB: 1810×1520×470mm), offering higher load capacity. In general, Shuailing T6 realizes the targets in terms of quantity but also ensure growth in quality, improving transport efficiency greatly. T6 can easily fulfill such heavy duties as those in mining and fishing industries in Chile, sugar manufacturing in Cuba, woods in Chile and building materials in Venezuela.
From the perspective of vehicle power, T6 is equipped with 4DA1 engine and Yunnei D19 engine which are supported by most advanced technology.
The outstanding advantage that T6 presents in power and load capacity allows it to create significant value for customers. Its excellent fuel saving ability also help users to save a huge amount of cost in fuel. Firstly, T6 uses a great number of light-weighted plastic composite materials that are widely used in aerospace industry, to reduce the vehicle’s weight. Secondly, JAC Navistar highly effective and environmental friendly power, Bosch high-pressure common rail system and variable charged technology improve its fuel efficiency, reduce fuel consumption, which give you about 7L/100km. It delivers the best performance among mainstream brands in current pickup market.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart"
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour
- JAC Reveals New Trucks with National VI Emission Standards in Shenzhen
- JAC 2020 Gallop Truck Signs Purchasing Orders Totalling Over 1,000 Units
- JAC 2020 T8 Pick-up to be Launched in Philippines Market
- JAC Gallop K7, A6LII Trucks with Automatic Gear Arouse Customers’Awareness
- JAC Shines at the 2019 Macau Auto Show