SAIC Hongyan KINGKAN M500 8×4 Dumper Compound Edition
The use of new dual rectangular shape balance shaft makes passing capacity higher. Rear stabilizer, as a standard configuration option, will improve vehicle’s stability in case of rollover.
Standard fuel-saving switch: The output rate stands at 70%, 80% and 100% respectively in light load, medium load and heavy load condition, getting better fuel economy on the journey.
Golden combination of power: mature Cursor engine synchronized with European IVECO and SIAC engine synchronized to Mercedes-Benz; Hongyan’s own driving axle of Fiat’s origin: with its strength in output torque of 5500N·m., new materials, advanced technology, large torque, strong loading capacity, high reliability and wide speed ratio, Hongyan Kingkan enables to maximize the capability to meet the requirements in various situations.
Originated from Europe but synchronize to the world class: IVECO technical assurance, 500,000 European standard bench tests; limitation tests in plateau, high temperature and extreme cold environment: performed very well in the environment of -30℃ to -50℃ and even an altitude of 5,000m easily; With such configurations as enhanced 4 u-bolts balanced suspension, improved material, and reciprocation unitized framework, Kingkan M500 improves in the stability and reliability of the whole vehicle safety.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- First Batch of 18 Hongyan Trucks Delivered to Uzbekistan as Scheduled
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Trucks Starts Commercialized Operation
- SAIC Hongyan Export Volume Reached 1,000 Units from January to June
- Hongyan Engineering Trucks Delivered for Use in China-Laos Railway Construction
- 30 SAIC Hongyan Dump Trucks Heads to Congo
- SAIC Hongyan Establishes Strategic Cooperation with ZF
- 50 Units SAIC Hongyan Tractors Set Sail to Vietnam
- Hongyan Heavy-Duty Truck Sales Hit 10 Thousand Units in May
- 100 SAIC Hongyan Genlyon C6 LNG Trucks Delivered to Inner Mongolia