Sinotruk T5G 6×2 Gas-powered Van
With a space of 66 cubic meters (9,600×2,500×2,730), the gas-powered van is equipped with a lower chassis and a B10 engine made by MAN. With an average consumption of 17 kg gas for every 100 km, the vehicle improves its energy efficiency by 20%. In addition, with a quality guarantee cycle for its engine, transmission and driving axle lasting longer periods, the vehicle greatly helps its operators improve their profit margin.
Tailored for the express delivery market, T5G possesses an appealing appearance and fully meets EU ECE R29 collision safety regulations. With a more streamlined body, it has reduced its wind drag to just 0.56, the lowest among all its counterparts.
Sinotruk MAN MT07.29-50 engine with a torque reaching 1,100 N.m helps the van deliver powerful performances. Its continuous flow valve (CFV) made by Econtrols helps the vehicle achieve higher energy efficiency.
1) Higher Reliability
Equipped with HW13709XSTC transmission, the van makes the gear shifting an easier job. In the meantime, it helps the vehicle cut its noise level and improve its overall life-expectancy.
2) Higher Loading Capacity
With H153 (5.5 tons) front axle, T5G boasts a higher loading capacity.
3) Duel Gas Tanks
Two gas tanks with high quality and enviable volumes (450L+450L) helps T5G drive over 2,000 km continuously.
4) 153 (10 tons) Driving Axle
Its153 (10 tons) driving axle achieves a speed ratio of 4.111. Its transmission rate can also reach 98%. Its fuel filter specially designed for its axle housing and its SKF wheel hub bearing are among a host of big highlights.
5) Lower Body Weight
With a lower body weight, a lower chassis and a higher loading capacity, T5G can be mounted with 295/80R22.5 vacuum tires. Achieving high speed and lower gas consumption, it is an ideal choice for all enterpries involved in logistic services.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 25 Units CNHTC Autonomous Electric Trucks Arrive in Tianjin Port for Operation
- Sitrak Intelligent Construction Truck Makes Its Debut in Tianjin
- CNHTC: Top Exporter in China’s Heavy Truck Industry for 15 Consecutive Years
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk
- CNHTC L2+ Intelligent Truck to Hit the Market in 2020
- CNHTC Rolls Out Five New Vehicles at 2020 Business Conference in Jinan
- Sinotruk Ranks No. 81 on 2019 WIOT Top 500
- 168 Units Fire-fighting Trucks Attend ChinaFire 2019
- CNHTC Delivers 405 Units HOWO T5G Trucks to Deppon Express
- 25 Units HOWO T7H Trucks Delivered to PetroChina for Operation