JAC i3-T330 Full Electric Pickup
With two rows of seats, Shuailing i3-T330 has a container measuring 1,810 mm in length, 1,520 mm in width and 960mm in height.
Powered by lithium iron phosphate batteries, which are located in two battery cases on both sides of the chassis, Shuailing i3-T330 has a battery power storage of 60.858 kWh and is able to drive 265 km continuously.
Another highlight of the vehicle is that it can reach 80% of its full power storage level after being recharged for 90 minutes.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW to Increase Its Stake in JAC Joint Venture from 50% to 75%
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1
- 15 Units JAC Xingrui Ambulances Delivered to Bolivia for Operation
- JAC Completes Delivery of 2300 Units Gallop K7 Trucks to ZTO Express
- JAC and VW Sign Intention to Intensify Cooperation on Automobile Electrification
- JAC Delivers More Than 300 Units Ambulances to Kazakhstan for Operation
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held