Great Wall Wingle 7 EV
Built on the huge success of Wingle 7 diesel powered pickup, the electricity powered 7EV measures 5,400 mm in length, 1,800 mm in width, and 1,760 mm in height. Its wheelbase measures 3,350 mm in length. Its cargo tank measures 1,680 mm in length, 1,460 mm in width and 480 mm in height.
Weighing 2,680 kg, the vehicle is able to load 480 kg. Equipped with 235/65R17 tyres and an electric motor with a maximum power of 150 kW, 7EV is set to push China’s pickup manufacturing industry to a new height.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China
- Great Wall Motors Eyes Global Expansion to Remedy the Slowdown in Chinese Market
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks
- Great Wall to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 200,000 Units in 2020
- Great Wall Introduced a new Powerful Pickup: Wingle 7