Foton Aumark IBLUE Truck
Battery Capacity: 104.7kWh
Driving Range: 410km
Aumark IBLUE truck measures 5,995 mm in length, 2,240 mm in width, and 3,180mm in height. Weighing 4.5 tons, it has a lightweight carriage with a space of 18.2m³. The vehicle fully meets the standardized light truck in performance data. It can carry about 1.4 tons of cargo.
With a total storage of 104.7kWh power, Aumark IBLUE truck is mounted with lithium iron phosphate batteries manufactured by Tianjin Lishen. It can also be powered by batteries made by CATL. With the double 250V AC charging ports at the upper side and the 750V DC charging port at the lower side, it is fully adaptable to different recharging facilities. Tests show that the truck is able to drive 410 km at a constant speed.
Aumark IBLUE truck is also equipped with a permanent magnetic synchronous direct-drive motor with a peak power of 100 kW, and a maximum torque of 450 N.m. The truck can reach a maximum speed of 90 km/h. Thus, it fully meets the varied requirements in urban areas and expressways.
The 4.5-ton rear axle fully guarantees the loading capacity of the vehicle. In addition, its U-shaped stabilizer substantially improves the stability of the vehicle.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models
- RMB 500 Million Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang
- Auman Super Truck All series AMT Models Launch in Chengdu