Heavy Truck up by 26% Year on Year This September
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the latest data, the domestic heavy truck market brought a total of about 52,500 sales of various types of vehicles in September this year, which increases 26% compared with 41,800 sales of the same period last year.
Sales Volumes Overview of Heavy Trucks in September, 2016
There was no obvious change of the competitive situation in the market structure this September. FAW Jiefang got the first place of sales which had reelected the champion of the ninth months, delivered 1017 thousands units, up by 47% year on year; Dongfeng heavy truck delivered 10500 units, up by 29% year on year, continue to be ranked the second, China Heavy Duty Truck ranked third delivered 9400 trucks, up by 25% year on year. SHACMAN and Foton delivered respectively 7,000 trucks and 5500 trucks, up by 8% and 1% year on year.
The sales of JAC are 3200 units, up by 30% year on year, which ranked the sixth. CAMC delivered 1151 trucks, up by 89% year on year, to be the largest growth of this Sep. Among the mainstream enterprises, DAYUN delivered 1875 trucks, up by 38% year on year; SAIC-Hongyan and Beiben delivered 1001 and 700 units of trucks, up by 64% and 38% year on year.
2014-2016 Heavy-Duty Truck Chart
From Jan to Sep, the growth of heavy truck market reached to 20.3%, and the total sales are 491 thousand and 9 hundred trucks, up by 83 thousand trucks year on year.
Among them, FAW delivered 101 thousand and 7 hundred trucks, up by 66% year on year and the market share of FAW Jiefang is 20.7%. Dongfeng delivered 94 thousand and 4 hundred trucks, up by 6% year on year and the market share is 19.2%. SINOTRUK delivered 83 thousand and 3 hundred trucks, up by 11% year on year and the market share is 16.9%. SHACMAN and FOTON delivered about 69 thousand trucks and 56 thousand trucks, up by 17% and 4% year on year and the market share are 14% and 11.4%.
In the third party, JAC ranked No.6 in the industry and totally delivered 308 thousand trucks, up by 32% year on year, the market share is 6.3%. The sales of Dayun are 14646 trucks, up by 31% year on year, market share is 3%. SAIC-Hongyan totally delivered 11151 trucks, up by 67% year on year. And CAMC and Beiben delivered 9838 trucks and 6871 trucks from Jan to Sep, down by 9% and 2% year on year, and the market shares are 2% and 1.4%.
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November 2019-12-12
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1