CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months
www.chinatrucks.com: The heavy duty market increases by 20% in the three quarters. How about CNG heavy truck market?
2016 Jan.-Sept. CNG Trucks Production Volume Ovierview
Compared to the last year, the market is slowly warming. According to MIIT statistics, domestic CNG heavy truck market totally rolled off 1452 units, up by 56.1% year on year. This is the third month that the market keeps rising. From Jan. to Sept., the CNG truck market totally rolled off 9353 units, down by 9.7% year on year. The segment market is still going down, but we can see that the whole year is expected to achieve a positive growth.
2014-2016 CNG Trucks Chart
In enterprises terms, Dongfeng keep No.1 in the CNG truck production ranking with the output of 2364 trucks, up by 52.9% year on year, taking 25.3% of the market share. FAW followed by Dongfeng with a production of 1324 trucks, down by 7% year on year. SHACMAN ranked No.3 with a production of 1302 trucks, down by 47.7% year on year. And SINOTRUK ranked No.4 with production of 1098 units, up by 15.8% year on year.
Market Share Overview of CNG Trucks from Jan.-Sept. , 2016
- XCMG Continues to Claim Industry’s TOP 1 of China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2017-07-20
- C&C CNG Dumpers Highlight Russia 2015-07-22
- SINOTRUK first CNG light truck completed with national V 2014-12-24
- FOTON AUMAN Secured 75 CNG Trucks in Jakarta 2014-11-24
- 100 Sinotruk CNG Tractors Delivered to Customers in Karamay 2014-09-30
- SHACMAN: Sale of Natural Gas Heavy Trucks Surpasses 10,000 Units 2013-12-19
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Shaanxi Auto: LNG Truck Rises against Sleepy Market 2012-11-14
- Contract between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec to Expand the Market 2012-11-07
- Standard CNG Refueling Station Starts to run in Shahe, Hebei province 2012-09-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1