Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
According to the data released recently, pickup truck sales saw 19.8% growth year-on-year to 36069 units in May and 13.94% raise year-on-year to 181262 units in January to May.
TOP 1: JMC VIGUS—Sales in May reached 3436 units, up by 151.3% year-on-year
In the first three months, JMC VIGUS take third place with sales of 11,344 units, rose 61.3% compared with the same period last year. In April, this model continued with the growth momentum, rising to 2rd place from 3rd with sales up 61.7% year-on-year. Total May sales rose 151.3% to 3,436 units, moving up to top 1.
TOP 2: SAIC MAXUS T60—May sales up 96.9% year-on-year to 2329 units
In May, SAIC MAXUS took the 6th place with sales of 2329 units, an increase of 93.6% year-on-year, which is beyond everyone’s expectation.
Much of these sales are contributed by overseas market, where SAIC MAXUS pickup exports climbed 282.1% to 1150 units in May. This allows SAIC MAXUS to take over Great Wall, JMC, Nissan and ZXAUTO as an export leader in China.
TOP 3: Great Wall Wingle 5—May saw a 24.1% rise to 9054 units
Great Wall Wingle 5 has been growing at a slight double-digit pace of 24.1% since 2018. When compared to its total sales of roughly 10000 units, the top two, JMC VIGUS and SAIC MAXUS T60 still lags far behind.
In March this year, Great Wall opened a new production base in Yongchuan, which is mainly intended for the production of luxurious pickup trucks and H9 model. These additional high-end pickup trucks will increase counters in the future competition.
Additionally, Jiangxi-isuzu D-MAX, Ruimai, Nissan Ruiqi pickup also maintain a strong growth, the Nissan NAVARA and Huanghai N3 also achieved new records for sales. As more favorable policies implemented in pickup truck market, more and more high-end and fashionable pickups are favored by customers with growing competition.
- JMC Step up Efforts to Resume Production and Business in Overseas Market 2020-06-08
- JMC Donates Ambulances to Bolivia, Egypt, Panama and Myanmar 2020-04-27
- First 10 JMC Weilong Fuel Cell Trucks Delivered to Customer 2020-03-20
- JMC Got an Order for 100 Refrigerator Vans from FEI MAO YUN CHE 2020-03-04
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January 2020-02-25
- JMC to Provide 2,000 Light Trucks to its Customer in Jiangxi 2020-01-16
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1