CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93%
On October 9, Hualing Xingma Automotive (Group) Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as CAMC) released a business report. According to the report, the company sold 1,242 units medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-whole vehicles) in September, down by 18.24%. In the same month, the company’s sales volume of special vehicles reached 988 units, up by 10.39% year on year.
From January to September, CAMC’s sales volume of medium- and heavy-duty trucks (including non-whole vehicles) totaled 13,755 units, up by 6.93% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of special vehicles stood at 9,503 units, up by 28.80% year on year.
In October, CAMC revealed four new heavy-duty trucks (13-liter 500-horsepower Hanma H7 truck, 13-liter Hanma H9 low-floor access truck, Hanma H9 low-floor access CNG truck, and Hanma DPF mixer), which are tailored to meet customers’ special requirements.
Achieving higher intelligence level and providing more comforts for drivers, Hanma H7 truck has a lower body weight and helps its operators achieve higher profitability. Targeted at the high-end market, the heavy-duty truck has been gaining rising popularity among customers. Equipped with a 13-liter Hanma engine, the new truck is set to make big splashes in the truck market. (www.chinatrucks.com)
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October