CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China
In April and May, China’s heavy-duty truck sales dropped 3% and 5% year on year respectively. As the most important part of heavy-duty truck market, the tractor-truck sold 53,700 units, up by 36% year on year. After witnessing a decline in the first month this year, the tractor-truck maintained a growing momentum with a monthly growth rate of 9% in February, 16% in March and 18% in April.
In May, China sold 108,300 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 9% month on month. In contrast, China’s tractor-truck grew by 36% year on year. Among the top ten enterprises, CNHTC, which ranked the fourth place, jumped by 95% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks in May; Jiefang, ranking the first place, went up by 72% year on year in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks. In contrast, XCMG, dropped by 21% in its monthly sales of tractor-trucks.
In addition, the top ten performing enterprises had a combined market share of 98.90% in May while the top five performing enterprises had a combined market share of 88.97%. FAW Jiefang, ranking the first place in the market, held 36.62% market share while the second Shaanqi and the third Dongfeng held 16.21% and 15.89% market share respectively.
From January to May, China sold 253,300 units tractor-trucks in total, up by 13% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Jiefang, ranking the first place, saw its sales grow by 29% year on year while XCMG saw its sales drop by 24% year on year.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October