Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September
On October 10, Foton (600166) officially revealed a business report. According to it, the company sold 1,809 units heavy-duty trucks in September, down by 9.1% year on year. In the same month, it sold 2,999 units medium trucks, 28,334 units light trucks and 187 units mini trucks.
From January to September this year, it sold 15,641 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 47.66% year on year. In the same period, its sales volume of medium and light trucks reached 22,913 units and 259,033 units, up by 197.69% and 9.52% respectively. The sales volume of its mini-trucks stood at 4,422 units in the first nine months this year, down by 24.06% year on year.
The sales volume of Foton Auman trucks stood at 6,745 units from January to September this year.
When the new environmentally friendly Foton Aolin made its debut in Nanjing this September, 1,000 units were ordered on the first day, showing the market’s high expectations for the vehicle.
Another light truck brand, Aumark, owned by Foton, has already rolled out new versions with National VI Emission Standards for refrigerated transportation market, urban logistic market, express delivery market, providing customers with diversified choices.
Also in September, Foton sold 31,056 units engines, including 24,633 Foton Cummins engines. From January to September this year, the company sold 230,828 units engines, down by 10.04%. In the same period, the sales volume of Foton Cummins engines reached 167,290 units, down by 9.55% year on year.
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October