China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
Recent statistics show that in October 2019, China's sales volume of various types of heavy-duty trucks reached 90,000 units, experiencing an increase of 7.7% against that in the previous month and an increase of 12.4% year-on-year. From January to October, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 979,000 units. According to some estimates, the whole year of 2019 will see a sales volume of over 1.14 million units heavy-duty trucks in China.
More specifically, FAW Jiefang sold 23,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 22% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 251,500 units vehicles, up by 9% year-on-year, and its market share reached 25.7%.
Dongfeng Group sold 20,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 24% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 198,100 units vehicles, up by 10% year-on-year, and its market share reached 20.2%.
CNHTC’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in October remained the same as that in the same month last year, reaching 12,500 units; from January to October, its sales volume reached 150,900 units and its market share stood at 15.4%.
SHACMAN Group sold about 11,700 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 2% year on year; from January to October, its sales volume remained the same as that in the same period last year, reaching 143,500 units and its market share registered at 14.7%.
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September