China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
Recent statistics show that in October 2019, China's sales volume of various types of heavy-duty trucks reached 90,000 units, experiencing an increase of 7.7% against that in the previous month and an increase of 12.4% year-on-year. From January to October, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks stood at 979,000 units. According to some estimates, the whole year of 2019 will see a sales volume of over 1.14 million units heavy-duty trucks in China.
More specifically, FAW Jiefang sold 23,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 22% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 251,500 units vehicles, up by 9% year-on-year, and its market share reached 25.7%.
Dongfeng Group sold 20,000 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 24% year-on-year; from January to October, it sold 198,100 units vehicles, up by 10% year-on-year, and its market share reached 20.2%.
CNHTC’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks in October remained the same as that in the same month last year, reaching 12,500 units; from January to October, its sales volume reached 150,900 units and its market share stood at 15.4%.
SHACMAN Group sold about 11,700 units heavy-duty trucks in October, up by 2% year on year; from January to October, its sales volume remained the same as that in the same period last year, reaching 143,500 units and its market share registered at 14.7%.
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G 2019-12-10
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September 2019-10-18
- Yuchai Brings Latest Engine Products on Display at China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-15
- ConMet Committed to Promote China Market Since Its Entrance in 2009 2019-10-12
- XCMG Showcase Its High-quality Products at the 16th China-ASEAN Expo 2019-10-11
- SHACMAN Celebrates the 70th Anniversary of The People's Republic of China 2019-10-08
- Tesla Shanghai Super Factory to Start Operation Soon 2019-08-28
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- China Sold 286,000 Units Trucks in June 2019-07-16
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October