DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
As 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show was just closed, Dongfeng, as a major auto company, presented its results for October and the first ten months of 2019. Units sales climbed by 8% to 130,927 for Jan-Oct and more than 10,000 units for October.
In light truck segment, Dongfeng saw its Jan-Oct sales increase 15% to 102,545 units. The best-selling trucks continue to grow at double-digit pace, including 58,877 units from Dongfeng Duolika with an increase of 24% YoY, 9,089 units of Dongfeng Tuyi with a rise of 24% YoY and 13,263 units Furuika with an increase of 15% YoY.
Dongfeng Motor are front runners as it is committed to being customer oriented and continuous introduction of technological innovation. The L4-level autonomous driving, the B19 truck and an unmanned intelligent point-to-point transportation platform named “sharing box” on display at the CCVS 2019 are all the latest products put to market, which has taken Dongfeng one step closer on the path of CVs intelligent manufacturing.
With the arrival of November, there are only two months left in 2019. Dongfeng sales for the full year are now forecast to be 160,000 units.
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 120,000 Units Light Trucks in 2020 2020-01-02
- Galont Placed an Order for 300 Units Dongfeng TUYI Light Trucks 2018-11-30
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Will Get Approval of Passenger Car Manufacturing 2013-08-23
- DFL: More Efforts on Light Vehicles 2013-08-19
- DFAC Sold More Than 17000 Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks in May 2013-06-06
- New Factory of DFAC to be put into Use 2013-06-04
- Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain 2013-05-28
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September