Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
From January to September this year, China’s sales volume of pickups reached 279,837 units, up by 6.86% year on year. Beijing saw its sales volume of pickups soar by 539% year on year, reaching 25,683 units.
Among all the pickups, SAIC Maxus T60 sold 4,715 units in the first nine months in Beijing, ranking the first place and holding a market share of 24.35%.
Navara, manufactured by Zhengzhou Nissan, sold 3,793 units in the same period in the capital, ranking the second place and holding a market share of 19.59%.
Maxus T60 made its debut in 2017. In just one year, its sales broke the 10,000 units threshold. In just 14 months after its debut, it entered the top four pickup brands in China. Currently, it holds the biggest market share in the high-end pickup market in China and is maintaining a fast growing momentum.
In the overseas market, Maxus T60 sold over 10,000 units in just 16 months after its debut. In Australia, Chile and New Zealand, it is the leading pickup brand.
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October