Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
From January to September this year, China’s sales volume of pickups reached 279,837 units, up by 6.86% year on year. Beijing saw its sales volume of pickups soar by 539% year on year, reaching 25,683 units.
Among all the pickups, SAIC Maxus T60 sold 4,715 units in the first nine months in Beijing, ranking the first place and holding a market share of 24.35%.
Navara, manufactured by Zhengzhou Nissan, sold 3,793 units in the same period in the capital, ranking the second place and holding a market share of 19.59%.
Maxus T60 made its debut in 2017. In just one year, its sales broke the 10,000 units threshold. In just 14 months after its debut, it entered the top four pickup brands in China. Currently, it holds the biggest market share in the high-end pickup market in China and is maintaining a fast growing momentum.
In the overseas market, Maxus T60 sold over 10,000 units in just 16 months after its debut. In Australia, Chile and New Zealand, it is the leading pickup brand.
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
- Foton Unveils Two Tunland Pickups in Beijing 2018-04-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September