China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
On November 11, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers officially released a report on China’s auto industry in October. According to the report, China produced and sold 358,000 units and sold 357,000 units commercial vehicles in October, up by 3.9% and 4.8% against the data in the previous month, and up by 7.7% and 7% year on year respectively.
In October, China sold 321,000 units trucks, up by 8.7% year on year. In the first ten months this year, China’s sales volume of trucks totaled 3.116 million units, 79,000 units less than that in the same period in 2018.
From January to October, China’s production and sales volume of commercial vehicles reached 3.432 million and 3.478 million units respectively, down by 1.3% and 2.5% respectively.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
- JAC Light Commercial Vehicles Serves Delivery 2015-09-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October