China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
According to the latest statistics released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM), China sold 102,000 units heavy-duty trucks in November this year, up by 13.8% year on year. In the same month, China’s production volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 119,000 units, up by 32.2% year on year.
Also in November, China’s sales volume of medium-sized trucks went down by 8.3% year on year; its sales volume of light trucks rose by 5.2% year on year; its sales volume of mini-trucks grew by 8.9% year on year.
From January to November this year, China’s production and sales volume of trucks reached 3.455 million and 3.468 million units respectively, up by 1.1% and -1.5% respectively. The production and sales volume of heavy-duty trucks registered at 1.061 million and 1.082 million units respectively, up by 4.7% and 1.6% year on year respectively.
Also in the first 11 months, China sold 127,000 units medium-sized trucks, down by 22.09% year on year; China sold 1.69 million units light trucks, down by 0.41% year on year; it sold 569,000 units mini-trucks, down by 4.53% year on year.
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019 2020-01-06
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November 2019-12-13
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units 2019-11-05
- Sales Are Rebounding for Chinese Heavy-duty Trucks in September 2019-10-14
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Heav-duty Trucks Set a New March Sales Record 2019-04-02
- China's Heavy Truck Makers Continue to See Strong Sales in January 2019-02-14
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October