China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
According to the latest statistics, China sold 101,600 units heavy-duty trucks in November this year, up by 11% against the sales volume in October and up by 14% year on year.
In the same month, SAIC Hongyan’s monthly sales jumped by 306% year on year in tractor segment, making it the fastest growing player in China’s heavy-duty truck market. In September and October this year, the truck maker registered an annual growth rate of 91% and 55% respectively.
From January to November this year, China sold 518,700 units tractors, up by 16% year on year. Among the top ten players in the market, Dongfeng, CNHTC and SAIC Hongyan all registered an annual growth rate of over 20%. SAIC Hongyan recorded the highest annual growth rate, reaching 59%. CAMC is the only truck maker among the top ten players which experienced a downward movement with its growth rate standing at -6%.
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
- SINOTRUK Light Mineral Tractor Truck Launched Grandly 2016-10-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October