China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
On January 13, China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM) released a report.
According to the report, China produced 498,000 units commercial vehicles and sold 445,000 units, up by 15.6% and 11.3% month on month, and up by 16.4% and 3.9% year on year.
For the whole year of 2019, China produced 4.36 million units commercial vehicles, up by 1.9% year on year, and sold 4.324 million units, down by 1.1% year on year.
More specifically, China’s production volume of trucks reached 3.888 million units, up by 2.6% year on year, and its sales volume of trucks stood at 3.85 million units, down by 0.9% year on year. In the same year, China sold 1.174 million units heavy-duty trucks, up by 2.3% year on year; it sold 139,000 units medium-trucks, down by 21.5% year on year; it sold 1.883 million units light trucks, down by 0.6% year on year; it sold 653,000 units mini-trucks, down by 1.8% year on year.
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Grew Slightly by 2% in July 2019-08-16
- Encouraging Signs Emerging in Heavy-duty Truck Market 2019-01-03
- Heavy-Duty Truck Shows No Signs Of Stopping in China 2018-10-18
- Cummins Debuts a Class 6 Truck Powered by the PowerDrive System 2018-10-08
- Dayun Secures a Deal of 200 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-06-19
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sold 84,755 Units in November 2017-12-13
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017 2017-02-09
- Cummins Recognized by Frost & Sullivan as 2016 Overall Best Heavy-duty Engine Supplier 2016-10-10
- Beiben Heavy-duty V3 Tractors Delivered to the User in Hubei 2015-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October