China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
In 2019, China sold 1.174 million units heavy-duty trucks, up by 2.3% year on year. For three consecutive years, China’s sales of heavy-duty trucks has maintained positive growth.
FAW Jiefang sold 275,239 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, up by 5.5% year on year. For four consecutive years, the company remained the top place in China.
Dongfeng’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 240,618 units in 2019, up by 10.9% year on year.
CNHTC’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks grew by 0.6% year on year, reaching 190,915 units. The company also made breakthroughs in intelligent
vehicles. Recently, 25 units autonomous driving electric trucks arrived in Tianjin port for operation.
SHACMAN sold 177,321 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 3.1% year on year.
The combined sales volume of heavy-duty trucks of the top four players in China reached 880,000 units, down by 7.3% year on year. Their combined market shares reached 77.19%, five percentage points lower than that in 2018.
Foton Daimler witnessed the sharpest downward movement among the top ten heavy-duty truck players in China with its annual sales volume in 2019 reaching 85,978 units, down by 22.1% year on year.
SAIC Hongyan sold 58,077 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, up by 0.1% year on year, ranking the sixth place in the industry. By working with CIMC RJST, Hongyan has rolled out gas-powered trucks for Yangshan port in Shanghai.
JAC sold 38,124 units heavy-duty trucks, down by 6.0% year on year, ranking the seventh place. Dayun Motor sold 32,341 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 0.1% year on year, ranking the eighth place.
XCMG sold 21,600 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, up by 25.03% year on year, ranking the ninth place in the industry. Its business revenue reached 7.2 billion RMB.
Hualing Automobile sold 20,184 units heavy-duty trucks in 2019, down by 7.1% year on year, ranking the tenth place in the industry. Its market share dropped by 0.2%.
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province 2020-02-12
- SHACMAN 500HP 6x4 Xuandeyi3 Self-dump Truck Makes its Debut 2020-02-11
- SHACMAN Trucks Arrive in Malaysia for Operation 2020-01-31
- China First Test License for Self-driving Truck Was Issued to SHACMAN X600 2020-01-10
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation 2020-01-02
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Trucks in Smooth Operation in Malaysia 2019-12-24
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- SHACMAN to Deliver 100 Units LNG Trucks to Xuanneng for Operation 2019-12-12
- Yuan Hongming, Chairman of the Shaanxi Automobile Visits UAE market 2019-11-22
- SHACMAN Secures Major Orders at CIIE 2019-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October