China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
According to the latest statistics, China sold 116,000 units heavy-duty trucks in January, up by 18% year on year.
FAW Jiefang saw its monthly sales grew by 51% year on year, reaching 50,500 units, ranking the first place in the industry. Its market share reached 43.5%.
Dongfeng’s monthly sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 17,600 units, up by 30% year on year, ranking the second place in the industry. Its market share stood at 15.2%.
Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Makers
CNHTC sold 14,000 units heavy-duty trucks in January. Its market share reached 12.1%.
SHACMAN sold 11,000 units heavy-duty trucks in January and its market share stood at 9.5%.
Foton sold 8,000 units Auman heavy-duty trucks in January, up by 44% year on year. Its market share reached 6.9%.
SAIC Hongyan ranked the sixth place, selling 4,007 units heavy-duty trucks in January. Its market share stood at 3.5%.
JAC sold 3,800 units heavy-duty trucks in January. Its market share reached 3.3%.
Dayun ranked the eighth place, selling 1,722 units heavy-duty trucks in January.
XCMG sold 1,619 units heavy-duty trucks, up by 11% year on year, ranking the ninth place.
CAMC sold 1,500 units heavy-duty trucks. Its market share reached 1.3%.
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
- Japan Motors Launches Three New Foton Models 2020-02-05
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area 2020-02-03
- Automakers in China Donate Vans to Stem Viral Outbreak 2020-02-01
- Foton Delivers Vehicles to CSCEC Georgia for Operation 2020-01-31
- 2,000 Units Auman Automatic Heavy-duty Trucks Sold in the First Week of 2020 2020-01-31
- Foton Partners TuSimple Pass China’s First Autonomous Driving Truck Fleet Test 2020-01-03
- Foton Forland Annual Sales Volume Reaches 220,000 Units 2019-12-26
- NEVC-Foton New Energy Intelligent Vehicle Lab Established in Weifang 2019-12-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
- 500 Million RMB Worth Materials Donated by Automakers to Epidemic-stricken Area
- Notice of Office Closure During Chinese New Year Holiday
- XCMG Excels in the Smart Manufacturing Era
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October