China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
The data showed that in January a total of 116.6 thousand heavy-duty trucks were sold in China, with a year-on-year increase of 18 percent. Among them, around 63.6 thousand tractors were sold, up 51 percent from a year earlier.
As shown from the data above, China has experienced a 51 percent increase in the sales of tractors, approximately 20 thousand units. Seven out of top ten truck makers have maintained a double-digit growth. We observed that there were three truck makers led by Foton maintained a more than 100 percent growth. Specifically, Foton is up 108% YoY, Hongyan up 228% YoY and CAMC up 187% YoY to 754 units.
When view from a market share perspective, the top ten truck makers hold a collective market share of 99.64 percent. Of the top ten truck makers, Jiefang , SHACMAN, Foton, Dongfeng and SINOTRUK, the five brands together account for almost 91.03 percent of the total share. FAW Jiefang ranked first overall, with nearly 55.73 percent market share alone, maintaining a steady robust growth.
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2020-01-30
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November