Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
FAW Jiefang has released its January numbers on March 1st, confirming the production of 18,010 vehicles from its four plants nationwide. Of which 8631 units were produced from the base in Changchun, 7366 units from Qingdao, 1828 units from Chengdu base and 185 units from Liuzhou base.
As for the vehicles delivered, Jiefang delivered 19238 vehicles in January, including 9167 units from its plant based in Changchun, 7777 from Qingdao, 2096 units from Chengdu and 198 units from Liuzhou.
As for the assembly of major parts, FAW Jiefang ended the January with 15,831 engines, 12,432 transmissions, 10,823 front axles and 15,821 medium and rear axles.
FAW Jiefang has resumed production in an orderly manner amid epidemic prevention and control efforts since February 10. To date, the daily production volume of Jiefang has reached 1283 units vehicles to ensure the required vehicles delivered on time. In future, more measures will be taken to achieve the goals they set at the beginning of the year.
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
- Jiefang Sold 335,713 Units Trucks in 2019 2020-01-03
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- FAW Jiefang J7: the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck in 2019 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang Aims to Sell 300,000 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2020 2019-12-16
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou 2019-12-04
- FAW Jiefang 2020 Dumping Truck Launched across China 2019-11-19
- FAW Jiefang Qingdao Holds Internet of Vehicles Fuel-Saving Final Competition 2.0 2019-11-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
- VW Offers $2.9bn for Control of US Truckmaker Navistar
- Tesla Semi to Enter First Production in Second Half of 2020
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019
- China Sold 116,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 Grew by 2.3%