JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
Today, JAC announced production and sales figures for all vehicles and chassis for February and the first two months of 2020 (January-February). In February, JAC’s production declined from a year earlier by 66.86 percent to 10494 units and sales volume fell by 63.43 percent to 11550 units.
During January to February, the production and sales volume fell by 44.21 percent and 42 percent respectively, with 48192 units manufactured and 49315 units sold, according to figures released today by JAC.
In heavy-duty truck sales, JAC saw a year-on-year decline of 47.4 percent to 1415 units in February, and 24.17 percent decline to 5366 units in January and February.
In medium truck sales, JAC saw a year-on-year decline of 51.81 percent to 360 units in February, and 16.44 percent decline to 1484 units in January and February.
In light truck sales, JAC saw a year-on-year decline of 70.15 percent to 5079 units in February, and 44.19 percent decline to 23378 units in January and February.
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held 2020-03-09
- SHACMAN and Foton User from Jamaica to Purchase JAC Trucks 2020-03-06
- JAC Light Trucks Readily Meet Customers Varied Needs for Logistics Services 2020-03-03
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- JAC Fiji User Needs More Refrigerator Trucks 2020-02-02
- JAC T8-EV Won the Recommended Model of New Energy Vehicle of "China Heart" 2020-01-15
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement 2019-12-30
- JAC Wins Awards at the 12th China International Energy Conservation Competition 2019-12-27
- Sichuan JAC Realize Production in New Energy Light Trucks 2019-12-26
- Mr.JAC of Light Duty Truck Started Their China Tour 2019-11-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
- XCMG Equipment Support the Construction of Wuhan "Xiaotangshan" Hospital
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January