Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
In February, Statistics presents a continuing decline across all categories in the trucking industry. The data showed that in February a total of 78,500 trucks were sold in China, with a year-on-year decrease of 68 percent and month-on-month decline of 73 percent. Among them, around 28,500 light trucks were sold, down 76 percent from a year earlier, the higher monthly decline compared to last month (-12%).
The market leader Foton Motor reported a 50 percent year on year decline in February to 8274 light trucks and held the highest market share of 29 percent. The other two companies occupying more than 10 percent of the market share are JAC and Sinotruk, which gain 17.80 percent and 10.56 percent market share respectively. With regard to market share, the top ten truck makers hold a collective market share of 88.32 percent. Of the top ten truck makers, Foton, JAC and SINOTRUK, the three brands together account for almost 57.37 percent of the total share.
The sales and production of light trucks decline in February mainly because the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak caused some of the manufacturers to temporarily close operations. As the factories are up to almost 100 percent production now, we believe it will pretty much back to normal in March.
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
- Foton Heavy-duty Truck Helps Customers Achieve Higher Profitability 2020-03-06
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players 2020-03-02
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore 2020-02-25
- Foton Secures an Order for 500 Auman Dangerous Chemicals Transport Vehicles 2020-02-25
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020 2020-02-21
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China 2020-02-19
- Foton Sold 25,106 Units Light Trucks in January 2020-02-14
- Foton Donates 40 Units Tuano Negative Pressure Ambulance Vehicles 2020-02-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SHACMAN Pulls Through in Jamaica
- XCMG 2019 Highlight Moments: Top 10
- 2020 JAC Russian Dealers' Annual Meeting was Successfully Held
- Foton Attends Pakistan Auto Show 2020 in Lahore
- SHACMAN Partners with Israeli Company on Self-Driving Trucks
- Sinotruk HOWO TX Series Trucks Make Their Debut
- Foton Distributor in Colombia Sends 1,500 Facemasks to Support China
- SHACMAN Takes Multiple Measures to Ensure Production Resume
- 200 Tons Vegetables Donated by Weichai Transported to Wuhan by CNHTC Truck Fleet
- SHACMAN Produces 3,000 Goggles Daily to Support Hubei Province
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines
- Foton Ranks First among the Top Ten Light Truck Players
- China Saw 51 Percent Increase in Tractors in January
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January
- JMC Sold 5083 Light Trucks in January
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Sales in January 2020