Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
Recent statistics show that China’s sales volume of light trucks reached 173,200 units in March, down by 22 percent year-on-year, which is lower than it was last month (-76%). Overall, China sold 335,100 units of light trucks in the first quarter, a year-on-year drop of 7 percent, 76 percent and 22 percent respectively in January, February and March.
Among the top ten companies, seven out of ten saw their sales volume exceeding 10 thousand units. According to the data, Foton and Dongfeng are at the top of the sales list, ranking first and second respectively. In March, FOTON sold 41,700 units of light trucks, accounting for 24.08 percent of the total market share. Hubei-located Dongfeng also took control of 10.11 percent of the share in March despite it is at the heart of the COVID-19 and late work resumption.
In March, the top ten saw their combined market share increase from 78.88 percent last year to 86.20 percent despite the situation of COVID-19. In this sense, the top ten companies have greater response capacity than the rest to global epidemic. With the COVID-19 levels off in China, We have seen most of the leading light truck companies record a surge in March compared with February.
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- FOTON Again Assists Phillippines in Fighting COVID-19 2020-04-10
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold 2020-04-08
- Foton Joins Philippines in Fighting the Coronavirus 2020-03-30
- Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa 2020-03-30
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
- Foton and LAZADA Team up in Malaysia to Promote Local Logistics Industry 2020-03-13
- SHACMAN and Foton Trucks are Highly Recognized in Jamaica 2020-03-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020