Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
On April 13, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. (hereafter referred to as Dongfeng) sold 32,544 units mid- and heavy-duty trucks in the first three months this year.
In March alone, Dongfeng’s sales volume of mid- and heavy-duty trucks reached 16,374 units (15,333 units heavy-duty trucks and 1,041 units mid-duty trucks), up by 718% compared with the sales volume in February this year.
According to the truck manufacturer, its daily production volume has reached 720 units. In contrast, its daily production volume was only about 600 units in the same period last year.
In March, China’s sales volume of heavy-duty trucks reached 120,000 units, up by 219.1% month on month, and down by 19.4% year on year. Among the top 10 players in China’s heavy-duty truck market, Dongfeng reclaimed its second place in the list.
Despite the negative impacts of the COVID-19, Dongfeng aims to increase its production volume to 60,000 units in the second quarter this year.
In 2019, Dongfeng sold 186,000 units mid- and heavy-duty trucks, up by 8.31% year on year.
- Dongfeng Cummins Produced 18,000 Units Engines from April 1 to 16 2020-04-22
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China 2020-04-16
- Dongfeng Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks from YTO Express 2020-03-30
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says 2020-03-23
- More Than 2000 Dongfeng Tuyi Trucks Were Delivered to Customers 2020-03-18
- Dongfeng Trucks Available in Cagayan De Oro, in Philippines 2020-03-16
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February 2020-03-11
- Dongfeng KR Truck Chassis Assembled 2020-03-06
- China’s Diesel Engine Sales Decline in January 2020-02-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
- ZOOMLION Goes Through the Hard Time Hands in Hands with Overseas Partners
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture
- Mitsubishi Fuso to Begin Series Production of Fuel-cell Trucks by Late 2020s
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019
- Stick Together Fight Hard, Dongfeng Says
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units
- Dongfeng Sold 1347 Light Trucks in February
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020