Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
Figures from the latest statistics show that heavy-duty trucks sales in April hit a record high of 180,000 units, up 52 percent year on year and 50 percent month on month. In the first quarter, heavy-duty trucks sales saw a decline of 16 percent year on year due to COVID-19. During January-April period, sales volume of heavy-duty trucks amounted to 454,100 units, got back 18 percent they lost in the first quarter and up 2% compared to the same period in 2019.
In general, top ten heavy-duty truck companies have reported a double digit year-on-year sales volume increase in April. On top of the list is FAW Jiefang with monthly sales of 57,000 units and 32.3 percent of total market share. Also FAW Jiefang has the highest sales growth of 89 percent among all brands. The second-place winner is Dongfeng, with sales volume of 35,000 units and year-on-year increase of 41 percent. SHACMAN and SINOTRUK took the third and fourth place respectively with sales of 24,500 and 23,500 units. Dayun and JAC reported a year-on-year sales growth of 68 percent and 59 percent respectively, the second and thrid highest growth rate.
In market share terms, the top ten truck makers hold a collective market share of 98.5 percent. Of the top ten truck makers, Jiefang, Dongfeng, SINOTRUK,SHACMAN, Foton and Hongyan, the six brands together control almost 90 percent of the total share.
For the January-April period this year, sales volume of heavy-duty trucks amounted to 454,100 units, an marginal increase of 2% compared to the same period in 2019. Top six on the list are FAW Jiefang (146,800 units), Dongfeng (79,200 units), SINOTRUK (67,000 units), SHACMAN (57,400 units), FOTON (36,700 units), Hongyan (19,900 units). These top six truck makers hold a collective market share of 89.6 percent, up 1 percent year on year.
- Handover Ceremony for 100 Jiefang&XCMG Cranes Was Held 2020-05-13
- FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck Gets Launched in Lingyuan 2020-05-12
- FAW Jiefang Delivers Two level 2 J7 Tractors to Its Customer 2020-04-07
- FAW Jiefang Reported Sales of 44,000 Middle and Heavy Trucks in March 2020-04-07
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March 2020-04-03
- Jiefang Exported 5,400 Units Engines to the Overseas Market 2020-03-26
- Jiefang Released January Numbers: Produced 18,010 Vehicles and 15,831 Engines 2020-03-03
- FAW FHA Huzun S200 Heavy-duty Truck to Make its Debut 2020-02-11
- Foton Cummins Becomes Global Beacon Factory 2020-01-14
- Jiefang Long VH Truck 2.0 Gains a Fast Rising Popularity in China 2020-01-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Light Truck Sales Up 15% YoY in April
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April, Up 52% YoY
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February