Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
According to the latest press release, Foton sold 22,108 medium and heavy-duty trucks in April, up 86.36 percent compared with the same time last year. In the January to April period, Foton’s domestic medium and heavy-duty truck sales reached 54,529 units, up 26.12 percent compared with the same period last year.
In April, Foton’s heavy-duty truck sales stood at 18526 units, up 110.59 percent compared with the same period last year. Foton’s Medium truck saw its sales grow 16.83 percent in April than the previous year to 3582 units. In the first four months of this year, Foton’s heavy-duty truck sales totaled 42203 units, up 32.85 percent year on year and medium truck sales rose 7.48 percent to 12326 units.
Foton’s joint venture with Daimler AG, called Foton Daimler, which sold 13,856 units of AUMAN medium and heavy-duty trucks in April, up 57.42 percent year on year. Between January and April, Foton Auman medium and heavy-duty truck sales rose by 18.15 percent to 37,572 units.
Light truck has always been among the top-selling segment for Foton. In April, Foton light trucks continued to increase with sales of 43341 units of vehicles, up 21.94 percent year-on-year. In the January-April period, Foton’s light trucks posted a slightly decline of 0.76 percent due to COVID-19.
- Foton Eyes Online Sales in Brazil 2020-04-27
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March 2020-04-17
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March 2020-04-15
- 3 Units Foton Negative Pressure Ambulances Arrived in Philippines for Operation 2020-04-10
- FOTON Again Assists Phillippines in Fighting COVID-19 2020-04-10
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold 2020-04-08
- Foton Joins Philippines in Fighting the Coronavirus 2020-03-30
- Foton Auman EST-M Truck Assembled in South Africa 2020-03-30
- Foton Donates 50 Trucks to Assist Kuwait in Its Fight against COVID-19 2020-03-24
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February 2020-03-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- IAA Commercial Vehicles 2020 Cancelled Due to COVID-19
- Dongfeng and Inceptio to Roll Off L3 Autonomous Heavy-duty Trucks by Late 2021
- Coronavirus Pandemic: MAN Resumes Bus and Truck Production
- President Xi jinping Inspects Shaanxi Automobile Holding Group
- Volvo, Daimler to Form a Joint Venture for Large-scale Production of Fuel Cells
- BYD and Hino Sign a Deal with a Focus on Commercial Battery Electric Vehicle
- See the Lifeblood of the Country: SHACMAN Reopening of Bussiness Be a Hot Topic
- "Safe" Becomes the Quality DNA Element of JAC from Safe+ to J-Health
- XCMG Purchased 4M Masks and 700,000 Sets of Surgical Gowns for Vale of Brazil
- Groupe Renault Sets Its New Strategy for China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales Hit 180,000 Units in April
- Dongfeng Sold 32,544 Units Trucks in Q1
- Foton Tops the List of Light Truck Sales in March
- Top Ten Sales Ranking for Tractors in March
- Foton Released March Numbers: 12,000 Heavy Trucks and 43,000 Light Trucks Sold
- 113,000 Heavy-duty Trucks Were Sold in March
- Top 10 Best-selling Electric Heavy-duty Dumper Brands in 2019
- Less Than 30000 Light Trucks were Sold in February
- JAC Heavy-duty Trucks Sales in February Totaled 1415 Units